Thank you, Yasaman at followingmuses, for tagging me.
These are the rules:
- Mention the creator of the tag -> Ayunda at Tea and Paperbacks
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
- Choose one of the options, you don’t have to tell the reasons why you chose that but you can also do them if you want to.
1. Reading on the couch or on the bed?
On the bed.
2. Male main character or female character?
Female main character.
3. Sweet snacks or salty snacks when reading?
I mostly eat full on meals while reading, but on the rare occasions that I don’t- I prefer salty snacks.
4. Trilogies or quartets?
So far my favorite series have all had four books— So definitely quartets.
5. First person point of view or third person point of view?
If it’s a contemporary novel then I personally prefer first person point of view. But if it’s not a contemporary (e.g. fantasy, magical realism…) then third person pov for sure.
6. Reading at night or in the morning?
I love reading at night, I feel like it adds to the mood of the story.
7. Libraries or bookstores?
Bookstores! I love seeing my most anticipated books released in stores.
8. Books that make you laugh or make you cry?
Books that make me laugh so hard that I cry!
9. Black book covers or white book covers?
Black book covers. But some of my favorite covers have been colorful:
10. Character driven or plot driven stories?
I personally prefer character driven stories.
Some of my all-time favorite books are character driven (e.g. The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater, The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton, and Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell).
Those were all the questions, thanks again for tagging me!
If you’re interested in answering these questions, I tag you.